On the 24th of March 2021 we had a very successful webinar together with The European Technology Platform ALICE. Over 100 people joined us online to see what has been done in the project and what the future will bring.
Click the links below to view what has been presented.
Part 1: Opening session
– Welcome and rule of the webinar
– ALICE introduction
– Project overview and highlights
Part 2: Short presentations on the following topics:
– P&G use case and next steps: Smart Loading Units and Tools into Practice
– Modelling of freight 2040: Implications of High Capacity Transport
– e-Dolly and the next steps
– Intelligent Access Policies initiative and next steps
Part 3: Outlook and closure
– Horizon Europe opportunities
– R&I opportunities beyond AEROFLEX
– The way forward