Final Event 28 September 2021
The final event of the AEROFLEX project has proven to be a very successful day on the 28th of September at the ZF Test Track in Jeversen, Germany.
To view the full programme and the PowerPoint slides of all the speakers, see below:
- Presentation Keynote – Project Overview & Main Results
- Presentation Posters
- Presentation CFD and Windtunnel Tests – Automotive Ethernet Comm. – Trailer to Train – Impact and Validation
- Presentation Impact on Logitics and Physical Internet – Front-end Design – Active and Passive Systems
- Presentation Recommendations, Roadmap and Handover Intelligent Access Policies
- Presentation Panel Discussion
Short movie movie on the innovations within the AEROFLEX project:
Interviews with some of the partners at the TestTrack in Jeversen:
Livestream of the Final Event (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3):
To skip to specific parts of the Livestream, please go to the link on Youtube and look in the description.
Drone footage of the Final Event (Part 1, 2, 3 and 4):